Private Class Catch UpsJul 1, 2020
Sokkie Dance ClassesAug 31, 2020
Dance Studio Protocols for COVID-19 Regulations
Dance Studios received the go-ahead from Dance Sport SA to commence with dance classes on 10 July 2020. With a weeks preparation, Five6seven8 resumed with their classes from 20 July 2020.
Five6seven8 has placed the following measures in place to keep our members safe:
- Upon arrival, all members are to submit our online questionnaire with their temperature reading.
- Each studio is taped out with 2 x 2 m blocks for members to dance in, view our Grid dancing tutorial below with how our dancers can utilise the dance space.
- Our dance studios are able to take the following number of students per class
- Studio Five – 24ppl
- Studio 6 – 20ppl
- Studio Seven – 12 people
- Studio 8 – 14 people
- Everyone needs to reserve themselves for classes beforehand so we can ensure we are within our limits for numbers allowed. Reservations are done through our Zenplanner app.
- Each studio is equipped with hand sanitising foot pedals and sanitising sprays to disinfect the studios’ in between classes.
- All our instructors have been cleared by a medical practitioner before they are able to commence with classes.
- All dancers need to wear masks during class as per the government regulations.
View our Studio Protocol video below to run through our procedures for during lock down.