Bob Fosse Musical Theatre CourseJan 10, 2019
Kids & Parents Day – Term 1Jan 10, 2019
Latin & Ballroom Group Classes for 2019
Our Latin & Ballroom courses will be commencing for 2019 from 28 January.
Our Various Courses
- Beginner Latin
- Wednesdays 18h00-18h45
- Saturdays 10h30-11h15
- This is focused at new dancers wanting to learn the various Latin dances such as Boogie, Rumba, ChaCha & Mambo.
- Beginner Ballroom
- Saturdays 11h15-12h00
- This is focused at new dancers wanting to learn the various Ballroom dances such as Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot
- Intermediate Latin & Ballroom
- Wednesdays 18h45-19h30
- For the more experienced dancer wanting to expand on their step knowledge for the various Latin & Ballroom dances.
- Wednesdays 19h30-21h00
- This is focused on dancers who are currently competing or want to keep on the ball will taking a break from the competition floor. These sessions focus on technique and stamina.
- Annual Registration – R130pp
- 4 x 45min sessions – R375pp or R630pc
- 1 x 1.5 hour session – R120pp once off or R400pp per month – This is for the Masterclass sessions and will be session based, this can be different if guest instructors are taking the classes.